Canon PIXMA TR4500 Wireless Setup
Did you just purchase a new Canon TR4500 printer? Want to do a canon tr4500 wireless setup? Facing trouble in canon tr4500 connect to wifi? Well, you are on the right platform. In this article, you will get to know the complete procedure for canon tr4500 wireless setup. Let’s get started.
Overview of Canon TR400 Printer
Canon TR4500 printer is one of the amazing and renowned printer models offering different functions including printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. It also supports AirPrint, WiFi connectivity, Cloud Printing, and many others. These features make it suitable for both home and office use. It guarantees new features and the best printing quality features to the customers.
Quick Steps for Canon TR4500 Wireless Setup
Follow the below steps for Canon TR4500 wireless setup on your device. Here’s are the steps that you need to follow:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to turn on the Canon TR4500 printer. After that, press and hold the menu or wireless button for at least 5-7 seconds and then release it.
- Step 2: Thereafter, WiFi is enabled on your Canon TR4500 printer. Now, go to the computer and continue with the printer wireless setup process.
- Step 3: In the next step, download the printer driver and software from the official manufacturer’s website. Run the printer driver setup file.
- Step 4: Next, click on the Next button on the Start setup screen.
- Step 5: Enter the username and password in the next displayed screen.
- Step 6: Now, you need to choose the Start Setup option and click on the Next button. Select your country, region, and country and after that tap on Agree button on the Information Request screen.
- Step 7: Tap on the Allow button displayed in the next pop-up screen.
- Step 8: At last. add your Canon Pixma TS4500 printer to the list of the devices. Try to print a document.
Instructions for Canon TR4500 Connect to WiFi
Follow the below-mentioned instructions for canon tr4500 connect to wifi directly. You need to carry out all the steps carefully:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to check whether your Canon TR4500 printer is turned on or not. After that, click on the Setup button on the operational panel.
- Step 2: Thereafter, you need to select the device settings option and then select the LAN settings.
- Step 3: Click on the Wireless Direct option and then click on the Ok button to proceed further.
- Step 4: Now, choose Switch WL Direct in the next window.
- Step 5: Once you set up your Canon TR4500 printer then click on the Done option.
- Step 6: In the next step, switch on your device. Enable the Canon TR4500 printer wireless setup on your device.
- Step 7: Now, choose your Canon printer with the name DIRECT in it. Also, make sure to enter the correct credential details when prompted on the screen.
- Step 8: Now, your computer and printer are connected successfully through the WiFi direct connection option.
That’s All! Here, we have learned the best methods for canon tr4500 connect to wifi connection. You can also connect your Canon TR4500 printer with your computer either using a USB cable or wirelessly. All the instructions are simple and easy to carry out. The LAN connection also helps in setting up the Canon printer. All you need to download and install the latest printer driver and software for your printer on your system.