Canon Support Code 5200
Canon is one of the most popular printing brands that delivers quality printing and scanning services to customers. There are many Canon printing models available in the market and each model comes with different features and services. Canon shares the great printing experience, but negligence can result in the issues like Canon Support Code 5200. This error code usually occurs due to the low ink level. However, this is not the only concern, there could be many other possible reasons due to which Canon Support Code 5200 occurs. In this post, we are going to share the simple steps that can help you to fix the issue. So, read on and follow the simple guidelines to complete the task.
How to Fix Canon Printer Error 5200?
Before you proceed with the troubleshooting steps, you need to know the reason behind the occurrence of this error. Usually, the problem occurs due to the low link level. Inside your printing device, the program works to combine all the ink left and make it black and because of this, ink cartridges get close to empty which shows the Canon Pixma support code 5200 on your screen. Sometimes, the printer malfunctioning could also be the reason behind this error.
Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Canon Support Code 5200
The following are some easy steps that can help you to fix the Canon Support Code 5200:
- Turn off the printer and after a few minutes, turn it on again.
- The turn on and off will let you know the correct ink level.
- Check if the error is resolved, in case not, proceed with the Next step.
- Remove the printer power cable.
- Turn off the printer and keep holding the Stop button for a few seconds. After thus, press and hold the button for a while. Release the ‘Stop’ button.
- Click the ‘Stop’ button for 5 times and then release the ‘On’ button.
- Your LCD will turn blank and your device will reset. Turn on and off your printer one more time.
- If you have executed all the steps and are still facing the trouble, try setting the ink level to fix the concern.
Your Canon Printer Support Code 5200 will be resolved. In case not, you can proceed with the alternative steps to fix the concern.
Alternative troubleshooting steps to fix the problem
- Turn off the printer.
Plugin the ‘Power Cable’ and wait for at least five minutes.
- Turn on your printer and check if the issue is fixed or not.
- With printhead, you need to take out the ink cartridges.
- Turn on printer, install ink cartridge and printhead.
- Turn off your Canon printer.
- Press and hold the ‘Reset’ button.
- Make sure that you have clicked on the ‘On’ button.
- When you click on the ‘On’ button and you need to release the ‘Reset’ button.
- Now, click on the Reset button for two times and then release the ‘On’ button.
- After this, you need to press the Reset button for ‘Four’ times and press the ‘On’ button along with it for two times.
- Turn off your printer and check if the error code is fixed or not.
So, these are the simple steps that can help you to fix the Canon support code 5200 on your device. The guidelines are simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt or there is any other error hampering your printing experience, contact the experts. The professionals can give you the best advice and make sure that nothing compromises your printing experience.