Canon Printer Setup MG2522
Canon Pixma MG2522 is one of the best printers introduced by the Canon. With Canon Printer Setup MG2522, you can print, scan, and copy the documents easily. You can connect your printing device to the network or wireless network and start using the printer services. For Canon Printer Setup MG2522, you need to download the printer software and drivers. In this post, we are going to share all the instructions that you need to follow to complete the printer setup on your device. So, read the guide and follow the mentioned steps to complete the printer setup process.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Connect to WiFi: Guidelines to Follow
- To start with the Canon Pixma MG2522 Connect to WiFi process, unpack your printer and place it in some convenient location.
- Connect the printer to power outlet for power connection.
Canon MG2522 Install Cartirdges
Once you have connected the printer to the power supply, open the Cartridges door and install the new printer cartridges you go with the device.
Canon MG2522 Paper Load
Now, you need to load paper in the printer tray. Load the paper of US Letter Size in the printer tray and print the ‘Test Alignment Page’.
Canon MG2522 Network Setup
- Connect your printer to the network and computer.
- For this, you can either go with the wired connection or you can choose the wireless connection. Prefer the wireless connection for better productivity.
- Complete the Canon MG2522 setup by installing the printer driver and software.
Canon Printer Setup MG2522: Wireless Connection
Now, connect your canon printer to the Wi-Fi network. For this, you will require a specific set of wireless drivers and software. To download the printer drivers, you can visit the Canon official website. Below are the step-by-step guidelines for the Canon MG2522 wireless setup.
Basic Setup Guidelines
- To proceed with the setup process, press the ‘WiFi’ icon present on the touch panel of your printer.
- The WiFi icon will become green and steady.
- The steady lights show the wireless network connection establishment.
- If the WiFi lights keep blinking, you need to press the ‘Stop’ button to cancel the connectivity.
- Hit the ‘WiFi’ button again for a successful wireless connection.
Advanced Setup Guidelines
- Connect your computer to the canon printer using the USB cable.
- After this, you need to insert the driver installation CD in the respective CD slot on your device.
- Once the ‘AutoRun wizard’ is turned on, you need to follow the on-screen guidelines to proceed with the printer wireless setup process.
- While installing the wireless software, the wizard will prompt you to choose the connection mode.
- Choose a wireless connection.
- Accept the terms and conditions and Install the printer driver and software.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer setup process.
With these simple steps, you can complete the Canon Printer Setup MG2522 your device. All the mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to execute. Just make sure that you have an active internet connection to complete the setup process. Also, it is important to make sure that your printer and computer are connected to the same network for hassle-free wireless printing experience. Although, if you have any doubt or you are unable to complete the printer setup on your own, do not hesitate to contact the printer experts at their advice to get the task done.