Canon Printer Installation Guide
Canon Printers are one of the best Printers available in the market. These Printers are very easy to use and support advanced functionalities. There are different models of Canon Printer available in the market, so you can choose the one out of multiple options which perfectly matches your printing requirements. To make the best use of your Canon printer, make sure that you complete the Canon Printer Installation process in an appropriate manner. One mistake in Printer Installation can result in the improper functioning of your device. So, make sure that you complete the installation process by following the step by step guidance.
Preparing Canon Printer SetupLet’s learn how to complete the installation and setup process.
- Make sure that your Canon Printer is turned on and get proper access to the internet.
- Check whether your printer has an installation software-
- If you got an installation CD with your printer then, insert the CD in your system and allow the installation program to run before the Canon Printer Setup.
- For MAC, you will require an external CD for performing this step.
- Connect the Canon Printer to the Internet. Your Printer and Computer should be on the same network.
Installation on Windows
- Click on the start button & Open the Settings.
- Click on devices present at the top of the settings window.
- Select “Printers and Scanners”.
- Click on “Add Printer or scanner”. A pop-up window will appear. If you see the model number or the name of your printer in the “Scanner and Printer” section, your printer is already connected.
- Select the name of your printer, the name must appear in the pop-up window. After this, your screen will prompt to connect to the printer.
- Once connected, your Canon Printer Installation is complete and you can print the documents.
- If the window is unable to find your printer, proceed to the next step.
- Install the printer by using the USB cable- attach the printer to the computer using the USB cable, and wait till you see the installation window.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
Installation on MAC
- Open the Apple menu on your MAC device.
- Select “system preferences” present at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Select “Printer and Scanner” option.
- Click “+” and you will see a pop-up window. If your printer is already connected then you will see the name of your printer in the left pane.
- Tick the name of the printer. The name must appear in the drop-down menu. Once you click the name, you will be prompted for Canon Pixma Setup.
- After the installation, you can check the printer name in the left pane of windows. If you are unable to install a printer then proceed to the next step.
- Canon printer installation using USB – For this, attach the printer with MAC using the USB cable and wait till the setup window appears.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete Installation.
Download & Installation Instructions
Canon manufactures a wide range of printers, each printer supports the different features and functionalities such as an ability to send the faxes, scan the documents and a lot more. Despite having a different printer model, the Canon printer installation process is the same for all the printers. For the Canon Printer Setup on your Device, you can follow the given steps. Before you start with the process, keep in mind that all the instructions are supposed to be followed step by step, otherwise you can face the technical issues with your device.
Making It Easy: Canon Printer Driver DownloadHere is how you can go for a secure Canon Printer Driver Download online.
- Use a web browser to visit the official website for Canon.
- Then you have to select the type of user you are from the top menu.
- After doing so, you have to click on the Support option on the top menu.
- There will appear a search field, type the model number of the printer you are using, for example Canon MX922 Driver.
- You will be shown the search results and then click on the link for product support.
- The next page that will be shown to you would be related to your printer.
- Click on the Software and Drivers option once on the page.
- Before you proceed with downloading the Canon printer drivers for your device, you need to confirm your operating system and its current version.
Free Update Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver For Mac & Windows PC - Overview
Basically, there are three ways in which the Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver can be downloaded free of cost.Download Exe File
- The easiest and most straightforward way to update and download the Canon printer driver is to download the .exe file.
- You have to click on download and then install the drivers on your computer.
- To do an update this way you will require some computer skills and patience for a start.
- Search for the right drivers online and then download the file and run an installation on your computer.
- Follow all the indicated steps during the installation process for better performance.
- You can call it to be the easiest and the quickest option available to you for Canon Pixma Setup.
- It can be completed in just a couple of clicks, even if you are not good with computers.
Download Canon IJ Scan Utility: Steps
You can easily download the IJ Scan Utility application from the official Canon support website. To get successful and working software, make sure that you follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official Canon support website.
- Fill in the Scanner/Printer model in the Enter a model text box.
- Select Canon MX922 Driver from the drop-down list and then hit Enter.
- If you don't see your device's model listed, you need to install the software that originally came with your printer.
- The IJ Scan Utility also is pre-installed on the CD-ROM that comes with your new printer.
- In the Drivers table, find the MP drivers for your device and select the Download text.
- Note: The IJ Scan Utility comes along with the MP Drivers package.
- Then select the download button to save the file to your computer.
- Once you are done with the download, you can double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow all the prompts until the Canon IJ Scan Utility installation is successful.