Canon Printer Error 5200
Canon Printers are known for delivering high-quality printing service and an ideal choice for personal and official work. There are millions of people all around the world using the Canon Printer to enjoy quality printing services. However, issues like Canon printer error 5200 sometimes hamper the user experience. Such error stops the printer from printing the documents when appears on the screen. Thus, it is necessary to troubleshoot the Canon printer error 5200 to continue with the normal printing process.
In this guide, we are going to share the simple guidelines that will help you to fix Canon Printer Error 5200 on your device. So, if you are facing troubles in printing the documents due to printer error, follow the guidelines below and fix the trouble without any hassle.
Causes of Canon Printer Error 5200
Before you proceed with the troubleshooting of Canon Printer Error 5200, you must know about the reasons causing this error. Usually, the problem occurs due to low ink levels.
Inside your Canon printing device, the program works to combine all the left ink to make it black. As result ink cartridges get empty and cause trouble to use when they try to print the documents. This leads to the occurrence of printer error code. Sometimes, the printer malfunctioning is also the reason behind the printer error code.
Troubleshooting Steps to fix Canon error 5200
- Turn off your Canon printer.
- Now, you need to press and hold the ‘Stop/Reset’ button on your printing device.
- Press and hold the ‘Power On’ button on your printer.
- When you click the ‘Power On’ button, release the ‘Stop/Reset’ button,
- Click the ‘Stop/Reset’ button twice while you are holding the ‘Power On’ button.
- Its time to release the Power button.
- Wait until it shows you the ‘idle’ message. This make takes a few seconds.
- When ‘Idle’ appears on your screen, open the top-most cover to expose the color cartridges.
- Lift up the printer cover and take out the color as well as black cartridges out from it.
- Return the Cartridge cover holder and turn your printer off.
- Return the top cover and once you did, turn on your printer.
- Once the printer initializes, you need to return the cartridges.
Alternative Method to troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code 5200
- When the printer displays this error, the first thing you have to do is turn off your printer.
- Plugin the power cable of your Canon Printer and wait for the 5 minutes.
- Now, turn on your printer and check for the error.
By following these simple guidelines you can troubleshoot the Canon printer error 5200 and continue to print your documents. If you find that error has been disappeared after following the mentioned guidelines, but while trying the print the documents, an error appears on the screen again, get expert advice. The printer experts can suggest the best possible solution to tackle this problem and also make sure that the same problem does not occur later in your device.