Canon PIXMA TS6420 Wireless Setup
Are you looking for the steps for Canon TS6420 Printer Wireless Setup? Facing difficulty in Canon TS6420 Setup? If yes, then don’t worry! You have reached the right place. Here, in this article, you will get the complete and simple steps for Canon Pixma TS6420 Wireless Setup.
How to Complete the Wireless Setup?
The Canon TS6420 setup is very easy just like other Canon printers. Look at the below steps to complete the setup of your Canon TS6420 Printer:
- Firstly, unbox the Canon Pixma TS6420 printer by removing the packing cover.
- Remove the cover, tapes, and caring casings.
- You will get the Styrofoam over some accessories that come along with your printer. Remove it carefully.
- Make sure to take out all the things from the box very carefully.
- After that, connect your printer to the power outlet. Make sure that your device is getting the proper power supply. Also, ensure to use the power cords that come with the printer.
- Search the power button on the top of your printer. Once you find the power button, turn it on.
Steps to Install Setup Without a CD
Go through the below steps to complete the Canon TS6420 Setup on your device without using CD:
- Launch any web browser of your choice from your computer.
- Type the official website for your Canon printer. Enter your printer model number in the search bar. Click on your printer from the available list.
- Select your operating system from the drop-down list and then select the OS from the OS variation drop-down checklist.
- After that, a file explorer window will display on the screen. Download the software at the place of your desire.
- Tap on the program that you want to download and install. Select the place where you want to save them.
- Your driver software will start the download and it takes some time to install.
- In the next step, go to the downloaded folder or the place where you have saved the file.
- Search for the downloaded setup file. Double-click on the file to start the installation process.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the configuration activities displayed on the screen.
- At last, plug your printer into the USB port of the computer system. Turn on your printer and computer. Try to take out the printout from your system.
Instructions for Canon TS6420 Printer Wireless Setup
Follow the below steps for Canon TS6420 Printer Wireless Setup on your device:
- Firstly, turn on your Canon TS6420 printer.
- Connect your printer to the computer or laptop whatever you are using. Also, make sure that your computer is connected to an active and stable WiFi connection.
- After that, download the appropriate and latest available version of the printer driver by accessing the official website of Canon.
- Ensure that you have downloaded the correct driver compatible with your printer.
- Install the printer driver setup on your computer system.
- Once installing the printer driver setup, it will ask you to select the wireless network connection.
- Choose your wireless connection. Make sure to choose the right WiFi connection.
- Enter the wireless network name and password.
- Now, a wireless network setup wizard will display on your screen. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the Canon TS6420 Printer Wireless Setup.
- Take a printout from your printer after the connection setup.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned instructions will help you in completing the Canon TS6420 Printer Wireless Setup on your device without any hassle.