Canon Pixma TS3100 Setup
Canon Pixma TS3100 printer offers office and home wireless connectivity for printing documents, all you need is to complete the Canon Pixma TS3100 Setup. Using the printer, users can use Google Cloud Print and Airprint to print documents wirelessly through any of the user devices.
This printer supports the XL INk Cartridges compatibility which helps the users to print more, save money and boost their printing capabilities. This all-in-one printer offers all to make the user’s printing experience better.
In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that will help you to complete the Canon Pixma TS3100 Setup without any trouble.
Connect Canon Printer to Wifi
- First of all, you have to prepare the things for Canon ts3100 connect to wifi. For this, you will require the USB cable, Windows PC, Printer and the CD driver.
- You need to make sure that your USB cable compatible with the PC’s USB slot.
- In case, you do not have the CD, you can visit the manufacturer website to install the necessary file for setup.
- Download the files according to your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all the things, run the printer installation setup program.
- Wait until the process gets finished.
- During the process, you may be asked to choose the installation location, name and other important things.
- Submit the correct details.
- Once you are done with the installation, the Canon Pixma ts3100 printer setup will be completed for the Windows operating system.
- Download the file.
- Double click on the file you downloaded and mount the file on the Disk image.
- Double click ‘Mounted Disk Image’.
- Double click ‘Packaged File’.
- The installation process will begin.
Canon ts3100 connect to wifi Setup
- Make sure your printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the ‘WiFi’ button present on the top of your printer.
- And wait until you see orange light flashing on the printer. Release the button.
- Make sure that your wifi LED is flashing blue. After that, go to your Access point and hit the WPS button. Press and hold it for at least 2 minutes.
- Load A4 size sheet. Press and hold the ‘Cancel’ button until you see orange light flashing.
- You will get the printout of the Network information page.
- This will conclude the WPS setup process.
- Now, proceed with printer installation on your device.
Once you are done, the Canon Pixma TS3100 Setup will be completed.
If you have any doubts or concerns, feel free to contact the experts anytime and seek their advice to troubleshoot the concern. After this, you are all set to print the documents from Canon TS3100 printer.
Also Checkout – Canon Pixma G7020 Wireless Setup