Canon Pixma printer wireless setup without CD
Canon is popular for manufacturing products like computers, printers, steppers and more. One of the best products of Canon is Canon Pixma printers. The Pixma range is introduced by Canon to share the most reliable printing experience with the customers. You can complete the Canon Pixma printer Wireless Setup Without CD on your device and once you are done, you can start printing the documents. Along with the best printing quality, the Canon Pixma Printer Wireless Setup Without CD also let you enjoy the other features like excellent scanning quality, high security, improved printing speed and more.
In this guide, we are going to share the simple guidelines which will help you in Canon Pixma printer wifi setup without disk. So, read the guide carefully and complete the printer setup without any hassle.
Install the Canon Pixma Printer without CD: Step to follow:
- Use the USB cable and built a successful connection between the Canon printer and the computer.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and find on the ‘Devices and Printers’ section.
- Go to the ‘Devices and printer’, this will direct you to the new screen. Here, you need to right-click on your printer icon and choose the properties option.
- Now, you are supposed to confirm the Canon Pixma printer model number and hit the Ok button.
- Again, click on the Start button and tap on ‘Computer’ and right-click on it.
- Choose the “manage” option from the list of given options.
- The new window will appear on your screen. Here you can see the ‘Device Manager’ in the leftmost corner of your screen. Click the ‘other devices’ option provided there.
- On the same window, find your printer model and right-click on it. Choose ‘Update Driver Software’ option.
- Now, you are supposed to click on the ‘Browse My Computer for Driver Software’ option.
- On the next window appearing, you need to click on ‘Let me pick from the Canon drivers on my computer’ option. After that, click the ‘Printer’ option and tap on the next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with Canon Pixma printer wireless setup without cd and hit the next button.
- Once you are done, choose the ‘finish’ option after seeing the message appearing on your screen, saying ‘You have successfully added your printer’.
- Now, you need to restart your computer after you print the test page.
- Once you are done with the printer restart, go to the Start menu. Right-click on the ‘Devices and Printer’ option. Choose ‘Printer Properties’.
- Proceed with the process, and click on ‘Print a test Page’ on the same screen.
Your printer installation process is not completed.
We hope that the aforementioned guidelines will help you to complete the Canon Pixma printer wireless setup without a CD on your device. The mentioned steps are very simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt or trouble with the setup or installation process, get in touch with the Canon printer experts and seek their assistance to complete the printer setup without any hassle. After setting up the printer, you are all set to print the documents using your Canon device