Canon Pixma MX492 Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma MX492 is a compact printing device capable to fulfil the different printing requirements of the customers. You can complete the Canon Pixma mx492 wireless setup to set up the printer for your home or office use. So, configure the printer’s software and hardware by following the step by step instructions and use the amazing printing services offered by Canon Pixma. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions for Canon Pixma mx492 wireless setup so that you can connect the printer to your device and print the documents without any hassle.
Before you proceed with the Canon MX492 setup, you need to make sure that you have completed the initial printer setup process as per the guidelines. Turn on your wireless router and open the control panel of your printer. Here, press and hold the ‘Wifi” button until you see the wifi light blinking. Now, you need to connect your computing device to the same wifi network to which the printer is connected. Once you are done, you can try printing the test page.
Canon Pixma MX492 Wireless Setup For Mac
Following are the step by step guidelines to set up the Canon Pixma MX492 printer on Mac device:
- The first thing you need to make sure that you have completed the initial printer setup process.
- Check and make sure ink cartridges are properly installed and not empty.
- Turn on your wireless router to proceed with the Canon mx492 connect to wifi process.
- Enable the wifi option on your Canon printer.
- From the setup menu, choose the ‘Wireless LAN Setup’ option.
- Now, your printer will start finding the available wifi networks.
- Hit the wifi button present on the router when prompted.
- Choose the Manual Setup on the ‘Wireless LAN Setup’ section.
- Wait until the printer makes a successful connection with your wifi network.
- Connect your Mac computer to the network to which your printer is connected.
- Download the printer drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the installed screen to complete the driver download process.
- When prompted, choose ‘Setup and Network’ type at the time of printer installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- The setup is now complete, you can try to print and scan the documents.
Canon Pixma MX492 Wireless Setup For Windows
- Turn on your printer to start with the setup process.
- Check if your wifi router is turned on. ‘
- Check and make sure your computer and printer are connected to the same network.
- Install the printer using the CD or you can download the drivers by visiting the Canon official website.
- Open the driver file to start with the installation.
- Click on the next button present on the page.
- When prompted, choose the printer and wifi connection method.
- A list of printers present on the network will appear on your screen.
- Choose your printer and tap on the next.
- Follow onscreen instructions to complete the Canon mx492 setup and try printing the test page.
With these simple guidelines, you can complete the Canon Pixma mx492 wireless setup on your device. All the mentioned steps are very simple and easy to follow. But, if you are still unable to complete the printer setup for your device, you can contact the experts and sell their assistance to fix the problem.