Canon Pixma mx490 connect to the computer
Are you struggling to complete Canon Pixma MX490 Connect To Computer process? Don’t worry! We are here to help you. The Canon MX490 Inkjet all-in-one printer is an amazing printing device with multiple fascinating features. The printer can fulfil all the printing requirements of the customers along with scanning and faxing features. In this post, we are going to discuss the simple steps that will guide you in Canon Pixma MX490 Connect To Computer process. Let’s get started.
Before we proceed to the Canon MX490 setup download, check out the different features of this printing device:
- Built-In Faxing function.
- WiFi networking.
- Automatic document feeder.
- My image garden software.
- Cloud-based printing with Google Print and AirPrint functionality.
Here are the step by step instructions for the canon mx490 wifi setup on your device:
- Check and make sure that your router is properly set up and installed. There should be no connectivity issue present before you connect the printer. Also, make sure that your system is connected to the network and has a smooth connection to complete the setup process.
- Now, make sure that you have properly plugged in your printing device to the power outlet and it must be turned on. You can check the Green LED light on your printer to make sure your device is turned on.
- If you see the blank display appearing even after you turn on the printer, proceed further and hit the copy button, following the Setup button. You can find the setup button on the four-button panel’s bottom right side.
- In the next step, you will see the list of wifi LAN options appearing on your touch screen panel. Click on the OK button and the device will start looking for the different modes. Proceed further and hit the Stop button once you see the Wireless LAN setup appearing on the printer screen.
- Now, scroll to the right to check the different options and hit the Ok button once you have chosen the cableless setup on the touch screen panel of your device.
- Now, you need to install the printer drivers for the Canon MX490 setup download. For this, you can visit the Canon official website. Or, you can use the setup CD you got with the device for software download.
- Choose your language, region and printer model number. You can find this option on the printer setup page.
- Once you have chosen the device, operating system and the folder in which you want to download the printer drivers, download the software and run the setup by pressing the Next button.
- Choose the Canon MX490 printer connection method as the WiFi LAN connection method and select the ‘Connect via wireless router method’ option.
- The setup software will start looking for the printing devices already connected over the network, so make sure that your device is turned on.
- Once you hit the Next button, the Canon MX490 setup guide will be installed on your device. Tap on the Next button in the Cableless setup submenu. The network connection may be lost for a while, but it will be connected soon.
- Once the network is restored the installation process will begin. To proceed further, agree with the License Agreement followed by the complete tab.
- After completing the printer installation, you need to set up the page alignment and complete the registration. You can also skip the registration and survey option if you want.
- Print the test page. Your printer installation is now complete and you all set to use the printing and scanning features.
So, these are some simple guidelines that can help you in the Canon MX490 Wireless setup. Follow all the mentioned steps carefully without losing the sequence. If there is any problem in the setup, you can also take the expert advice to troubleshoot the issue and complete the setup process without any hassle.