Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup
If you have recently purchased a new Canon MG3620 printer and looking forward to setting it up, then you are in the right place. Here, we have explained the entire process of Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup. All the guidelines are mentioned in the ordered manner, so you can easily follow the steps and complete the process. So, follow the steps below and complete the Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup for your device without any hassle.
Before you proceed with the Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup process, you need to check and make sure that:
- Your printer is turned on.
- When the printer is turned on, the On Lamp in your Canon printer will lit.
- If your printing device is performing the cleaning process, the print head alignment process, or any other, then you need need to wait until the above-mentioned instructions get fulfilled, and then you can proceed with the setup process.
- If the WiFi lamp is turned on and starts to flash, you need to hit the ‘Stop’ button.
Connection using the Cableless Setup
- Press and Hold the ‘WiFi’ button until you see the On Lamp flashing.
- Press the ‘Color’ button and after that ‘WiFi’ button.
- Make sure that your WiFi lamp is flashing and On Lamp is lit.
- Get back to the application screen and proceed with the Canon MG3620 wireless setup process.
Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup: For Windows
With the help of the below-mentioned steps, a user can easily complete Canon mg3620 connect to WiFi process on their Windows device. So, follow the guidelines and complete the setup without any trouble:
- Visit the Canon official website.
- Find your Canon product model and choose the Windows operating system.
- Hit the ‘Download’ button to proceed with the printer setup process.
- The download message will appear on your screen.
- You need to choose the ‘Save As’ option from the ‘Start’ menu and save it to any location. ‘
- Once you are done with the downloading process, the message will pop-up on your screen indicating that hit the ‘Run’ button. ‘
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the printer setup process.
Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup: For Mac
To complete the Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup for your Mac device, follow the guidelines below:
- Press and hold the WiFi button on your Mac device until you see the On lamp flashing.
- Hit the ‘Black Start’ button and then the WiFi button on your device.
- Make sure that WiFi light is flashing quickly and On lamp is lit.
- While the WiFi light is flashing, press and hold the WPS button on your WiFi router for about 2 minutes.
- Your connection will be successfully established and your WiFi and On light will lit.
The Bottom Line
With wireless printing, you can print the documents wirelessly from your device any time you want. Just make sure that your device is connected to the same wireless network to which you have connected your Canon printer. With the above steps, you can easily complete the Canon MG3620 connect to WiFi, process on your Windows and Mac device. The setup instructions are very simple and easy to execute. But, if you fail to complete the Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup process on your own and need expert advice, you can always contact the Canon experts for help. The experts will help you in setting up the printer and also clear your doubt related to printer usage or its functioning.