Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup
The entire Canon Pixma range supports multi-functionality, but the best model is Canon Pixma MG3620. You can go for Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup Wireless Printing and share the printer from anywhere in the home or office using a device connected to the same wireless network to which your printer is connected. Canon Pixma MG3620 printer is easy to use and supports incredible features. With the help of the Canon Print app, one can print and scan the documents, pictures direct from the tablets and smartphone device, enjoy printing with Air Printing technology and enjoy using the printing services with iPhone, iPad, and Google Cloud Print 5. Before printing, it is very important to complete the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup Wireless Printing process. Just make sure that you are logged in as the administrator, saved all the work and the other programs are closed. In this guide, we will be sharing the simple instructions that can help you to complete Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup on your device,
Steps for the Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup:
- If your printer is performing any job then let that job gets completed first. If you see the WiFi lights blinking on the printer then click on the ‘Stop’ button.
- When the light blinks, press and hold the ‘WiFi’ button present on the printer.
- Click the ‘color’ button and after that, press the ‘WiFi’ button.
- Make sure that your wifi lights are blinking and turned on.
To continue with the Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup, install the printer software and drivers on your device.
Insert the installation CD in the Cd drive. The installation program will begin automatically. In case, the program does not start, open the CD-ROM folder and execute the executable files.
- If a Windows User Control or ‘Firewall/Antivirus dialogue box appears, complete the installation.
- Click ‘Start Settings’ button present on the Start screen.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines. Select your region, agree on the License Agreement, etc. Here, you need to choose the connection method, click on the ‘Wireless LAN connection’ and tap to the next.
- On the next, screen, you need to connect to the radio button using your wireless router and tap on the next.
- You will see the ‘Power Check’ screen appearing. Click next.
- You can see the printer appearing in the list of screen network. Make sure that you have chosen the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer and tap on the Next. You can check the serial number by seeing the printer label.
- When you see the full-screen connection, tap on the Next.
- When you see the full setup screen, tap on the Next.
- Now, you can see the software installation list displaying on the screen. Here, you can choose the option software that you want to install and tap on the Next.
- Once the installation is completed, you will get a message saying the installation is completed.
You are done! Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup wireless Printing installation is now completed and you can print the documents wirelessly from any devices connected to the same network without any hassle.