Things To Know About Canon Pixma MG2522 Ink Cartridge
The Canon Pixma MG2522 is an all-in-one inkjet printer. If you are looking for the printing jobs on a budget, then it is the right choice.Whether you want the black ink print or the coloured print, you just need the right Canon Pixma MG2522 ink cartridges. There are two options in ink for the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer. With Canon PG-245 black and Canon PG-246 color cartridges, you can print 180 pages respectively.
Also, with Canon PG-245XL high yield black and Canon CL-246 high yield color cartridges, you can print 300 pages. So, after choosing the cartridges, you need to follow the proper steps for replacing the Canon Pixma MG2522 ink cartridges. In the coming sections, you will find the steps for the Canon Pixma MG2522 ink replacement. This will help you to solve your problem, and make your printer work smoothly.
Steps To Replace Canon Pixma MG2522 Ink Cartridges
Whenever you see the error on the printer for the remaining ink error, then it is the signal to replace Canon Pixma MG2522 ink cartridges. You will see the ink alarm lamp flashing in the orange color signifying the issue of deficient ink status of Canon Pixma MG2522.
Therefore, you need to go with the following steps in order to make your printer work properly. For the Canon Pixma MG2522 ink replacement, you need to follow accurate steps to avoid further problems.
Steps for Canon Pixma MG2522 Ink Replacement
- Confirm that the power is on for your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
- You need to retract the output tray along with its extension for the paper.
- Now, open the cover as it will provide you access to the cartridges.
- Wait for the cartridge holder to move and come to its replacement position.
- Next, you need to remove the used cartridge so that a new ink cartridge can be inserted.
For this, go with the steps mentioned below:
- First, you will push down the cartridge till you get the sound of clicking.
- Carefully remove the used cartridge from the printer.
- Next, you need to prepare the new ink for the Canon Pixma MG2522.
- Take the packaged required cartridge for the error-free printing with your printer.
- Take the cartridge out of its package.
- Then, gently peel off the protective tape of the cartridge.
- Now, in this step, you will insert the ink cartridge back in the Canon Pixma 2522 printer as mentioned below.
- As it needs to be done in a right way, therefore, you need to follow the points given below:
- Do not insert the ink cartridge straight away in the cartridge holder.
- First, gently place the ink cartridge in the slant position into the holder.
- Now, push it gently into the holder, and bring it in the straight position.
- Make it firm so that it clicks and fits into its place.
- Next, you need to close the cover of the printer.
- Wait for the printer head to come into the right position again so that it can work properly.
- At last, you need to perform the print head alignment.
- Then, turn on your printer again and start printing.
Points To Remember!
With the above mentioned points, you will replace the ink cartridges of your printer properly. But, at some instance, while performing the steps, you may get stuck and get confused. Well, there is no need to worry. There are some points you need to check in order to avoid any kind of issue in replacing the ink for Canon Pixma MG2522.
- When you turn off the printer, wait for the ink cartridge to come at the right replacement position.
- Make sure you won’t touch the print head nozzle of the cartridge as it will lead to improper printing.
- It is very important to replace the cartridge immediately after removing it from the printer.
- Never use the used ink cartridge for the replacement as it will clog the printer nozzles.
- Also, do not leave the cover open for the printer after replacing the cartridge as the ink will dry out.
- Note that, there can be stains of the ink inside of the printer. Therefore, always wipe with the wet cloth to avoid ink spillage.
- Never try to reattach the protective tape again to the cartridge as it will affect the printing nozzle.
- While inserting the ink cartridge, make sure the delicate printer nozzle should not touch the cartridge holder.
- Most importantly, both the cartridges, colored and black are installed properly in order to make the printer work.
Therefore, these are the important points while doing the replacement of Canon Pixma MG2522 ink cartridges.
What If Error Persists?
After following the above mentioned steps properly, your printer must work properly. In any case, the alarm light is still flashing, then the error still remains. It means, the issue may not be of empty ink cartridges, but because of other reasons. Therefore, you should check for the following points:
- You must look for the available papers in the paper tray.
- Check the paper tray so that there is no paper jammed disrupting the printing.
- Also, you should notice the alarm flash count of the light on the printer.
- Check the number of the light flash and troubleshoot the printer according to it.
So, these are the important points you need to check if the error still appears.
Making The Printer Workable!
If the orange alarm light is flashing over your printer, then it is the appropriate guide to solve your problem. Every detail of Canon Pixma MG2522 ink cartridges is discussed here. Whether it is about the replacement of the ink cartridges or about the requirements, you can find every little detail here.
Therefore, just give a read to this blog, and get your problem solved. Now, get ready to take your unlimited prints on a budget with the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer. If you still face any sort of problem with your Canon printer then you can feel free to contact our experts. They will make sure that none of your queries remains unanswered.