Canon G7020 Wireless Setup
Wondering how to connect Canon Pixma G7020 to WiFi? Facing difficulty with Canon printer wireless Setup? Well, if the answer is Yes then don’t fret! Here you will get to know simple guidelines for Canon G7020 wireless setup.
Introduction to Canon Pixma G7020 Printer
Canon Pixma G7020 is the ultimate printer suitable for home and office use. With this printer, you can print several documents at optimal speed. With this printer, you can print several documents at optimal speed.
It can enjoy printing with a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. It also supports AirPrint to take out the printout from iOS devices.
To use the full functionality of the Canon G7020 printer you need to complete the steps for Canon G7020 setup. For printer setup, you can either use the Ethernet connection or WiFi feature.
Instructions for Driver Download & Canon Printer G7020 Wireless Setup
Go through the below steps for driver download on Canon Pixma G7020 printer:
- Launch any web browser from your computer and enter the official website of Canon printer in the URL bar of the web browser.
- Once the webpage of Canon printer opens then search for your printer model number i.e., Canon Pixma G7020 printer.
- Go to the support page and tap on Drivers and Downloads.
- Now, you have to select the suitable operating system from the drop-down menu. Choose your country, region, and language from the given list.
- Choose the download link displays on the screen to download the printer driver package to the computer.
- At last, follow on-screen instructions to execute the Canon Pixma G7020 setup.
Steps to Install Canon Pixma G7020 Printer Driver
Follow the below steps to install the Canon Pixma G7020 printer driver on your system:
- Firstly, you need to get the printer driver for the installation process. For this, you can either download the printer driver or insert the installation CD in the computer system for the Canon G7020 setup.
- Open the CD and tap on the driver-installer file.
- After that, the installation window displays on the screen. Click on Start Setup and then continue the installation steps.
- Next, the license agreement page displays on the screen. Accept the license agreement by clicking on the check mark in front of the Agree button.
- Thereafter, the setup wizard will start scanning for the available network. If you are using the Ethernet cable then your printer starts detecting the network.
- If it is a wireless network then the network name displays in the window.
- Complete the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- Click on the continue button to install the additional software from Canon’s official website.
How to do Canon Printer G7020 Wireless Setup?
Follow the below steps to connect your Canon Pixma G7020 printer to a WiFi connection:
- Firstly, turn on your WiFi router. Also, connect the computer to the network.
- After that, press and hold the wireless connect button for 3-4 seconds until your screen starts processing.
- Release the button once your printer is ready for establishing a connection.
- Write down your wireless network name and password.
- Now, you get the printer driver from the official Canon website or the installation CD that comes along with your printer.
- Next, open the driver installer file to start the Canon printer setup.
- Tap on the Start Setup when the printer window opens up on the screen.
- Click on the next button to proceed further.
- A license agreement page displays on the screen.
- You need to select the Agree button to accept the terms and conditions written on it.
- Follow on-screen instructions to connect your Canon Pixma G7020 printer to a WiFi connection.
- In the next step, choose a wireless network as your connection type.
- When the network name displays on the window, you need to enter the password for your network.
- Click on the Yes button to proceed further.
- Confirm your connection method and complete the Canon G7020 wireless setup.
We hope that this comprehensive guide to Canon G7020 Wireless Setup was immensely useful to you. Our motive was to provide you with the best possible ways to troubleshoot the device all by yourself.
If you still face any sort of problem with your Canon printer then you can feel free to contact our experts. They will make sure that none of your queries remains unanswered.
Also Checkout – Canon TS3300 Setup