Canon MG3222 WiFi Setup
Canon Pixma is an all-in-one wireless Inkjet printer known for delivering great performance and excellent quality. The print comes with amazing features in a compact package. The built-in wireless technology allows the users to print the document wirelessly from any location. But, before you do that, you need to complete the Canon MG3222 Wifi Setup for your device. Users can also print the documents right from their iPad, iPod, or iPhone with built-in AirPrint compatibility. So, if you are looking forward to printing the borderless, quality pictures with maximum colors, complete the Canon mg3222 wifi setup for your device. Keep reading the post and find the simple steps to complete the printer setup process.
Features Supported By Canon MG3222 Wireless Printer
- A user can perform print, copy, and scan functions.
- Supports mobile printing and Apple Airprint technology.
- Advanced Wi-Fi features.
- Save Paper with Auto Duplex feature.
- Quickly print the pictures and documents
- Configure Wireless Printer Canon MG3222 Printer.
- Better printing quality with optional XL ink.
Setup Canon MG322 Wireless Printer
Following are some simple easy guidelines that can help you to complete the Canon MG3222 wireless setup for your computer.
- Turn on your Canon printer, make sure that it is getting the proper power supply.
- Now, you need to check and make sure that the printer configuration is accessible for the router/access point and computer.
- Always refer to the printer manual guide to executing the setup steps correctly.
- When you have purchased the printer, you must get the installation CD along with it. Insert the CD into the CD drive and proceed with the on-screen guidelines to install the printer software.
- In case, you have lost the CD, don’t panic. You can still install the printer software by visiting the Canon official website. Just make sure that you provide the correct details like printer name or model number for software installation.
- Now, you need to connect your device to the network, for this choose the ‘Wireless Connection’ method. Proceed with the instructions and execute them until the wireless setup gets completed.
- On the screen, you need to choose the ‘Wireless Setup’ option followed by the USB cable option. You must have access to the provided USB cable to perform the steps until you install the software on your device.
- From the list appearing, choose any software for installation as per your preference. Once you are done, choose the ‘Next’.
- You can also install the ‘My Image Garden’, ‘Quick Menu’ for better feature convenience.
- Now, install the printer software and drivers, and proceed with the on-screen guidelines. If the ‘Connect Cable’ option appears, you need to fix your cable to the computer and USB cable. This will shut down the printer post detection.
- If you see the ‘Detected Access Point’ list popping up on your screen, choose the one that you would like to link and provide ‘Network Key’.
- After this, choose the ‘Connect’ option.
- Confirm the provided details on the ‘Confirm Access Point’ display.
- Tap on the Next option.
- Proceed with onscreen guidelines and complete the task.
So these are some simple steps that can help you to connect Canon MG3222 to WiFi. Once your device is connected to the wireless network, you can start printing the document virtually from any location at your home or office. While using the Canon printer, you do not need to worry about quality, because Canon assures the best printing and performance. So, quickly complete the setup and enjoy the best printing experience.