Canon mg2920 wireless setup
Canon Mg2920 is an all-in-one printer, scanner, and copier. This printer is designed to meet all the printing requirements of the customers. If you want to print the documents and web pages faster, then Canon mg2920 wireless setup is the best choice for you. This printer supports the advanced features and functionalities that can make your user experience better than before. When you send a document or picture to this printer, it automatically powers up using its auto power capabilities. So, improve your productivity with Canon mg2920 wireless setup on your device.
In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that will help you to complete the Canon mg2920 setup on your Windows computer. Before you proceed with the setup process, check and make sure that your printer is turned on.
Cableless Setup – Connect the printer through the cableless setup:
- Press and hold the Wifi Button on your printer until you see the light flashing for at least 2 times. If you see the wifi power is turned on, you can release the button,
- Make sure that your wifi lights are blinking. Turn on the lights.
- Go to the screen application, and perform a Canon mg2920 wireless setup process.
With these steps, you can set up the printer. The procedure may take some time depending upon your network connection.
Canon mg2920 connect to wifi through WPS Method
- Check an make sure that the access point button is always pressed.
- You are supposed to press and hold the wifi button on your Canon printer wait till the light blinks. Once you see the light flashing, unplug the wifi button.
- The wifi lights will start blinking.
- Press and hold the access point button for about 2 hours.
- The wifi lights will lit.
Canon Printer Wireless Setup Using the WPS Pin Code
- Hit the ‘Stop’ button and hold down on the Canon printer until you see the alarm light flashing 15 times.
- Hit the stip button and hold down on your Canon printer until you see alarm light flashing 16 times.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to proceed with the process to set the WPS PIN code mentioned in the network configuration page printed.
- The wifi light on the printer will turn on once you are done with the process.
With these simple guidelines, you can complete the Canon mg2920 setup for your device. All the steps and simple and easy to follow. If you still have a doubt, take the expert assistance to complete the printer setup for your device.