Canon PIXMA Mg2522 Printer Troubleshooting
Facing difficulty in setting up your Canon MG2522 printer? Unable to print the documents from your Canon printer? Wondering how to Fix Canon MG2522 Printer problems? Well, if the answer is YES? You have reached the right place! Here, you will get the complete guide for Canon MG2522 troubleshooting. Let’s go ahead.
Introduction to Canon Pixma MG2522
Canon Pixma MG2522 is one of the leading wireless printers that helps in printing documents with both options wirelessly or using the USB cable. It is equipped with easy-to-use software and known for delivering excellent print quality, exclusive design, and enhanced connectivity options. With this printer, you can produce top-notch printing quality from different devices such as computers, laptops, tablets, iPods, iPhones, etc. It comes with a built-in WiFi feature that enables the printer to connect wirelessly and print the documents from anywhere.
Common Issues with Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer
Below are some common issues that you may face with the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer:
- Canon MG2522 printer shows offline status
- Unable to print the documents
- Canon Pixma MG2522 is not responding
- Printing the blank pages
- Unable to connect wirelessly
- Keeps on disconnecting with the WiFi connection
How to Fix Canon MG 2522 Printer Problems?
Look at the below troubleshooting tips to resolve the various issues associated with the Canon MG255 printer:
Problem 1: Canon Pixma MG2522 Won’t Print
- Go through the below steps to resolve the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer won’t able to print issue:
- Ensure that you have properly connected your printer to the electrical outlet.
- Press the power button on the printer for some time to start the canon mg2522 troubleshooting process.
- If the power LED light is flickering then don’t proceed further until it stables.
- If you have connected the printer to the personal computer with a USB cord, ensure that you have properly plugged it in.
- Make sure that the front input paper tray of the printer is open.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the network properly for wireless connectivity.
- The print function is only performed from the computer when you remove all the undesired print jobs and select the printer on the print dialog window.
- Use a USB cable that is compatible with your Canon MG2522 printer.
- Make sure that the Canon MG2522 printer port is configured properly.
Problem 2: Canon MG2522 Printer is Not Responding
The Canon MG2522 printer is not responding when the printer loses communication with your Windows or Mac device. Follow the below steps to resolve the printer is not responding issue:
- Try to reset your system to carry out the print operation.
- If the signal strength is low then it is advised to place the printer in the range of the network router.
- Make sure that the printer and the desktop are connected with the same WiFi Fidelity network.
- Turn off the firewall and other apps on your system for some time.
- Deactivate the firewall software as it may block the communication between the printer and the computer system.
- Turn off the router and printer. Power on the printer after some time for restoring the communication.
Problem 3: Printing the Blank Pages by Canon MG2522 Printer
Follow the below steps to resolve the issue of printing the blank pages by the printer:
- Before proceeding, it is important to verify that the ink cartridges are in good condition and compatible with printer. By doing so, you can ensure optimal printing performance and avoid any potential issues.
- Do not place the printer on a hot surface.
- Clean the printhead of your Canon MG2522 printer from your computer.
- Ensure that you have set up the device settings correctly.
Problem 4: Canon MG2522 Printer Won’t Able to Print Wirelessly
- Carry out the below steps to fix the issue with Canon Pixma MG2522:
- Try to restart the printer, computer system, and wireless router.
- Temporarily disable your Canon printer for 2-3 minutes, ensuring a brief interruption, and subsequently power it back on. This simple action can help refresh the printer’s system and potentially resolve any minor technical glitches.
- Remove the power cable from the Canon printer to resolve the printer won’t be able to print wirelessly error.
- Turn off the computer and remove the power cable. Insert them again after some time and turn it on.
- Clear the print queue from Windows and Mac devices.
- Make sure that you have installed the updated printer driver on your system.
Congratulations! With these above-mentioned canon mg2522 troubleshooting tips, you can fix the various issues with your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
Also Checkout – Canon Mg2522 Ink Repalcement