Canon ij setup
In this complicated world, everyone is trying to find the easiest solution to their problem. Document printing has become an important part of our work and personal life. Canon is popular for providing the easiest printing solution to the customers with the Canon IJ setup. If you look for the best printer manufacturer, you will find that Canon is the most trusted choice of the customers. The Canon printing device offers the convenience of printing multiple documents and helps in saving the document. In this post, you will get to know how you can complete the Canon IJ setup for your device. Here, we have covered all the necessary guidelines you need to follow to complete the printer setup for your device.
Before you proceed with the Canon IJ Setup, make sure you fulfill the following requirements:
- You must have a router or modem for the connectivity. The access point must be functional and there must be an active internet connection.
- Your computer must be connected to the network. For this, open the http //ij.start.canon setup page and make sure that your PC is connected to the internet. If you are unable to open up, the device is not connected.
Step by Step Instructions to complete the IJ Start Canon Setup to Connect the printer to the network:
- Some of the access points come with built-in automatic connected buttons is known as WPS.
- You can connect the printer to the network even without entering the password.
Make sure that the access point has a WPS button to complete the Canon IJ Setup with the WPS method.
- Check and make sure your printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the ‘WiFi’ button present on the top of your printer till you see the alarm light flashing.
- Make sure the light present next to the WiFi button starts blinking blue. Once the light flashes, you can go to the access point and hit the WPS button, hold the button for minutes.
- The WiFi light on your printing device will keep flashing blue while searching. The WiFi and power light will flash while connecting to the access point.
- When the power and WiFi light stops flashing and get constant, this means your printer has established a successful connection to your WiFi network.
You can also follow the user guide at Canon Support for the Canon IJ Setup on your device.
Network Setting Confirmation
To make sure that your printing device has made the successful connection to your wifi network, follow the mentioned guidelines:
- Your printer must be turned on.
- Load the A4 size sheet in your device or letter-size plain paper. ‘
- After this, press & hold the ‘resume/cancel’ button till you see the alarm light flashing for 15 times. After that, release the button.
- The network information page will be printed.
Check whether your connection is active and SSID is correct, otherwise, you won’t be able to complete the ij start Canon set up for the device.
You are done with the printer setup through the WPS connection. Now, you are ready to install the printer software. For installation, visit the Canon.com/ijsetup website. You can also use the CD you got with the device. But, I prefer to download the software from the website to get the latest update.
So, mention these guidelines and complete the setup without any hassle. If you have any doubts or queries, feel free to contact the Canon printer experts and seek their assistance whenever you want. The expert will give you the best advice and guide you with all the necessary information that you need to complete the printer setup without any hassle.