Brother Printer WiFi Not Working
Is your brother printer WiFi not working? Facing difficulty in printing the documents from your brother printer? If yes, then don’t panic! Here, you learn the ways to resolve the brother printer not printing wirelessly issue. Let’s get started.
Basic Reasons Behind Brother Printer WiFi Not Working
Look at the below points to know the reasons behind the brother printer WiFi not working:
- Weak or poor signals
- Invalid network credentials details
- Access point related issues
- Issues associated with the printer such as network settings, firmware settings, etc.
- A wireless profile is conflicting
If your brother printer is connected to the wireless network but unable to print the documents then there may be any one of the above reasons that your printer is unable to print.
What To Check When Brother Printer WiFi Not Working?
If you are facing some problem with the brother printer as it is connected to the Wifi connection but not able to print the documents then there could be any reason behind it. You can fix it by performing some basic troubleshooting tricks. You need to check the below things when brother printer WiFi is not working:
- Firstly, you need to check that there should not be any paper jam issue in your brother printer. When you do not use the printer for a longer duration then dust gets accumulated in the printer which creates trouble in printing the documents.
- Check the ink filled in the cartridges. If it is partially filled or empty or the insufficient ink filled in it then the printer may create a problem in printing.
- Empty or half-filled ink cartridges may cause the issues. Also, when the ink is filled more than required ink in the ink cartridges then it causes trouble in printing the documents as it may overflow and can block the printer head.
- You also need to check the nozzle. It should not be blocked. Sometimes when you do not use the printer for a longer duration then it causes a glitch. So, you need to check it to resolve the issue.
Troubleshooting Tricks to Fix Brother Printer Not Printing Wirelessly Issue
Follow the below troubleshooting tricks to resolve the issue when your brother printer not printing wirelessly:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to set your brother printer as the default printing option. It has been seen that people may face the brother printer connected to WiFi but not the printing issue because of the changing the default printer option.
- Step 2: You may also not be able to print the documents from your brother printer when you have given several commands to print documents. Due to multiple commands, you may get an error message on your screen. To resolve this issue, you need to cancel all the running print commands. After that, try to print the document with a new command.
- Step 3: Another thing that you need to check is the hardware status of the brother printer. It helps you in protecting from some glitches. You should always need to check the hardware status for the smooth functioning of your printer.
- Step 4: You also need to check that there should not be any faulty, corrupted, or outdated printer driver for your printer model. It may be the cause of a printing issue even if you are connected to the wireless network. To resolve this issue, you need to update the printer driver. To avoid this issue, you need to check for any updates on a regular basis.
Thus, by following all the details mentioned on this page, you can easily resolve the brother printer not printing wirelessly issue. However, if you face any difficulty in orienting the documents from the brother printer even after following the above steps then you can contact the support team for better guidance.