Brother Printer Scanner Software
Printer scanner software plays an important role in the working of any printer. Brother Printer Scanner Software allows the Brother printer to understand the data sent by the device and perform the actions accordingly. Also, the software helps the printer to communicate with computers. You can download the Brother printer scanner drivers with an installation CD. But many computer models do not have CD ROMs. in that case you need to Download Brother Printer Scanner Software manually.
If you want to know how to install Brother printer scanner software manually, then read the blog till the end and follow the below-mentioned steps.
Steps to install Brother printer scanner software with CD
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Brother printer scanner software through an installation CD:
- First and foremost, turn on your computer and insert the installation CD into the CD ROM.
- Then, the main program Window will appear, from where you need to select the printer model number and preferred language.
- On the next screen, tap on the “install scanner driver” button.
- Next, tap on the “Next” button and then a license agreement window will appear on your screen. You need to check the “I agree” box to give your consent.
- Now, tap on the “next” button, followed by hitting the “complete” button.
- Finally, tap on the “install” button to start the installation of scanner software.
- When you see a “user account control” screen, hit the allow or yes button accordingly.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the software installation process.
Steps to Download and install through the web browser
If you have lost the installation CD or your computer does not have a CD ROM then you can use the web browser to download and install
Follow the below steps to install the Brother printer scanner software to download and installe via web browser:
- First of all, open a web browser on your computer and go to the official website of Brother printer.
- Next, enter your printer model in the search box and tap on the search button.
- Now, tap on the download button, then select the OS family, OS version, and tap on the search button.
- Then, under the “drivers” tab, tap on the “printer driver and scanner driver” button.
- On the license agreement Window, tap on the “agree to EULA” button and start the downloading process.
- Once the downloading is completed, go to the “downloads” or “finder” folder accounting to your operating system and tap on the .exe file.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and complete the installation of
Steps to install the Brother printer scanner software through device manager
Following are the steps to download and install software through the device manager:
- First, press Windows+R and type devmgmt.msc in the run box and press the enter key.
- Then, tap on the “printers” option to expand it and then right-click on the “update driver software” button.
- Next, tap on the “search automatically” button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation.
These are the different ways to Download Software on Windows 10. Hopefully, this blog will help you install the software with ease.