Brother Printer Offline
The printer can go offline due to different conditions, it could be because of power and connectivity-related concerns. Brother Printer Offline errors can occur due to printer overload or there could be some problem with the printer software or maybe the loose connection is the reason behind the problem.
Problems can occur at any point and only the critical assessment can help you to pinpoint the actual reason behind the problem. Brother printers are very sensitive devices so, whenever a little deviation occurs in the power supply, it displays Brother Printer Offline message.
Why does my printer say offline?
You may face this problem due to a communication problem between the printer and the network. Apart from this, there can be a lot more reasons behind this problem like improper power supply and many more.
In this guide, we are discussing the possible solutions that could help you in Brother Printer Offline fix and allow you to print the document without any hassle.
Basic Steps to Fix Printer Offline Problem:
If your Brother Printer is offline, follow these steps and fix the problem:
- Turn off your computer and printer for 60 seconds and then turn on both the devices.
- Once you have turned on the printer, try to print a test page to check whether your printer is still displaying the offline message.
- Check the connection status between the computer and the printer. If your Brother printer is not connected to the network, then you need to connect it to the wireless network.
- Make sure that you have connected the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
These are some basic steps that may help you to fix the Brother Printer offline error. If you are still going through the same trouble, follow the mentioned advanced troubleshooting guidelines for Printer Offline fix. Let’s have a look:
1. Restart the Printer Spooler Service
If You are trying to take the printouts but the printer is not responding then, the reason could be the printer spooler service. Maybe the printer spooler service is not responding due to which error is displaying on the printer. Thus, restart the Spooler Service to troubleshoot the problem.
- Open the Run box and enter ‘service.msc’ in the address bar. Hit the enter button.
- Select the printer spooler and click the restart button.
- Once the service restarts, close the windows and try printing the document again. If you are still getting the Brother Printer offline message, the process to the next step.
2. Update the Printer Drivers
Sometimes the computer is unable to interact with the printer due to outdated printer drivers. This is the reason why Brother Printer Offline message displays.
Do not forget to check and make sure that your printer drivers are updated. For the latest drivers, you can visit the Brother Printer official website and download from there.
3. Factory Reset
Network settings can also be the reason due to which Brother Printer Offline message may display on the screen. So, you need to connect the printer to the network and if you get an error message while establishing the connection, restore the settings. After restoring the network settings, try to connect the printer to a wireless network and print a test page.
Hopefully, these troubleshooting solutions will fix the Brother Printer Offline problem.. But, if you still have a doubt, you need to contact the printer expert to get a reliable solution to Brother Printer troubleshoot the error.