Brother printer firmware update
If you are a regular printer user, you need to update the Printer Firmware time to time. The process to update the firmware is quite difficult, and if you are using the Brother printer, you can easily complete the process by following some simple steps. Brother Printer Firmware Update process just takes a few minute to complete. In this guide, we are going to share the simple guidelines with you that will help you to complete the Brother printer firmware update process for the Windows and Mac Device.
Brother Printer Firmware Update for Windows
If you want to update the Brother Printer Firmware on Windows Operating steps, follow the mentioned guidelines below:
- Start by printing a test page from your system just to assure that your printer is doing well and capable of printing the documents.
- Visit the Brother Printer official website and get the Brother firmware update toll for your device.
- Now, the printer firmware update fule will start to update. Once it is done, save the file in some preferred location on your Windows computer.
- Find the file you have downloaded and double click on the file.
- Click ‘Run’ option when you see the security window appearing on the screen.
- After that, click to ‘Run’ or ‘Continue’ ( in case any security windows appears).
- Choose your device from the list and tap to continue.
- The new page will appear on your screen, here, you need to tap on ‘Yes’ or ‘I accept’ option to agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- The new page will appear on your screen and show you what type of data will be removed from your device at the time of Firmware Update. Tap om Continue or Next tab.
- Enter the password of your Brother Printer ( When Prompted). Tap on Ok to proceed with the process.
- Now, the update procedure will start and may take 10 to 20 minutes to get completed,
So, follow the simple guidelines to complete Brother printer firmware update for your Windows computer. Now, we will proceed with the Firmware Update for Mac. Below are the steps to follow:
Brother Printer Firmware Update for Mac
- Download the Firmware tool on your Mac device from the Brother Official website.
- Once the Firmware Update tool is downloaded , save it in your Mac device.
- Find installed package on your system, double click on ‘.dmg file’.
- Hit the Continue button when you see welcome screen appearing.
- Select the user from list to proceed with Brother Firmware Update installation process.
- Tap to continue.
- Click ‘Install’ tab.
- Enter the password of your Mac device and click ‘Install Software’ option.
- Tap on FirmwareUpdater.jar.file.
- Select the preferred language to install the firmware and tap to Continue.
- Choose your operating system from the list and the Firmware update process will begin.
- The process may take 15 minutes in completing. Follow the onscreen guidelines to get it done.
By following these simple guidelines, you can complete the Brother printer firmware update for your Mac device. Updating the firmware for Windows and Mac is simple, just follow the instructions carefully. And, if you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact the Brother Printer experts anytime you want.