Brother Printer Driver Is Unavailable
Has your Brother Printer not been working fine? Are you getting a brother printer driver is unavailable error? Wondering how to fix Brother Printer Driver is unavailable error? Well, if the answer is YES? You have reached the right place! Here, you will get to know the causes and solutions for resolving the brother printer driver is unavailable issue. Let’s go ahead.
The brother printer driver is unavailable issue occurs when your printer driver is incompatible or outdated on your printer. This error message can be caused due to various reasons such as faulty or outdated printer drivers, older version operating system and many more.
How to Fix Brother Printer Driver is Unavailable Error?
Look at the below effective troubleshooting tips to resolve the brother printer driver is unavailable issue on your Windows 10 computer. Follow the below steps to fix the problem:
Solution 1: Install the Latest Available Version of Brother printer Driver
If the brother printer driver is not compatible with the system, then you may face the brother printer driver is unavailable. To resolve this issue, you need to update the printer driver with the latest available version. To do that, follow the below step:
- Press the home button on Windows and select the Device Manager.
- When you reach the Device Manager window then search for the Print queues section at the left panel and select it to expand.
- In the next step, right-click on your brother printer driver and click on the update option to start the update process.
- Once the update of the printer driver is completed, reboot your computer and check whether any error occurs or not.
Solution 2: Uninstall the Brother Printer Driver and Reinstall it Again
Brother printer driver is unavailable error may be caused due to incompatible or corrupted printer driver. So, to fix this issue, you need to uninstall the printer driver and then reinstall it again. Follow the below steps to do so:
- Press the Windows+R buttons at the same time to open the Run box.
- After that, type devmgmt.msc in the box and click on the enter button.
- Thereafter, locate and select the print queue option from the Device Manager window to expand it.
- Search for the brother printer driver and right-click on it to uninstall the device.
- Once the uninstallation of the printer driver is completed then reboot the computer and reinstall it.
- Go to the official website to reinstall the printer driver. Download the latest version of the printer driver.
- After downloading the printer driver, install it into your system correctly.
- Restart your device after installing the printer driver. Now, check whether the brother printer driver is unavailable error is resolved or not.
Solution 3: Update the Operating System
An outdated version of the operating system is the reason behind the brother printer driver being unavailable error. Follow the below step to update the operating system:
- Click on the Windows Home key and then tap on the Settings icon.
- Go to the Update and Security section from the settings window. After that, select the Update tab on the left panel.
- Thereafter, tap on the check for the updates option under the update tap. Click on the Update button.
- Once the update process is completed, your device will restart automatically.
Solution 4: Run the Printer Troubleshooter
A printer troubleshooter is a built-in tool for the Windows device. By using this tool, you can fix the brother printer driver is unavailable issue. Follow the below steps to run this tool:
- Firstly, press the Windows + I button at the same time to open the settings window.
- Once you reach the settings window, double-click on the Update and Security option.
- After that, go to the troubleshoot option and search for the Printer and Drivers option. Click on it and then Run the troubleshoot option.
- The troubleshooter tool will find the problem and search for the problem by tapping on the Apply Fix option.
- At last, restart your Windows PC and check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Hopefully, the above instructions will help you in resolving the brother printer driver is unavailable issue without any hassle.