Brother printer connected to WiFi but not printing, Brother printer not printing
Have you ever been in a situation where your Brother printer connected to WiFi but not printing the documents? If yes, then you know how annoying this situation could be. Finding yourself stuck in the middle of printing something can leave you with a very frustrating printing experience. But if you follow some simple troubleshooting steps, you can get rid of the printer not in the working situation. In this guide, we are going to share the simple troubleshooting guidelines that can help to fix the Brother printer connected to WiFi but not printing problem. So, grab a little knowledge and get rid of all the problems that not letting your device work properly.
Why My Brother Printer Connected But Not Printing?
There could be a number of possible reasons due to which your Brother printer may stop printing the documents. Thus, we have shared the simpled yet most effective troubleshooting manual to troubleshoot the problem.
Resolve Connectivity Issues
The most common reason behind the Brother Printer not printing problem could be the connectivity issues. You need to check and make sure that the connection between the printer and computer is secure. Check the wires and cable, they must be working fine.
The printer and computer must be properly connected. To check everything, go to the ‘Printer and Devices’ section on your computer and make sure you have set the Brother printer as your default printer.
If your printer still not printing the documents, then check and make sure that your PC and Printer connected to the same access point and router. Check the Ethernet cable and make sure it is properly connected.
Check If Your Brother Printer is Turned On Or Not
Many times, the printer is not turned on and users do not realize it. So, you need to check the power connection if Brother printer connected but not printing. Here is how you can do it:
- If the Brother Printer LED light is lightning properly, then your printer has enough power.
- If the LED light on your printer is bright and lightning, it means your device is indicating the signal on.
- If you see the error light is lit or blinking, it indicates that your printer has some error.
- If no lights are lit even after you turn on the printer, check the power source. If necessary, you can reattach the power cord.
Brother Printer Not Printing Due to Offline Error
Check your Brother Printer and check if the device is set to offline mode. This may stop your printer from working. If you want to change the setting, follow the given steps:
- Go to the Start menu and open the Settings.
- Click on Devices. Under the Devices section, click on the Printers and Scanners option.
- Click on ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Choose the printer you are using.
- Right-click on that printer.
- Check What’s printing option from the drop-down list.
- Choose the ‘Printer’ option from the upper left corner.
- The Drop-Down menu will appear on your screen. You need to unselect the ‘use printer offline’ option.
Hopefully, with these troubleshooting guidelines, you would able to fix the Brother printer not printing problems. All the troubleshooting steps are very simple and easy to execute. In case, you are still unable to fix your Brother Printer error, we recommend you to contact the printer professionals and seek their assistance to fix the problems.