Brother MFC7860dw Wireless Setup
Are you trying to complete Brother MFC7860DW Wireless Setup, but are unable to do so? Well! This post can help you. Here, we are going to share the simple step-by-step guidelines that will help you to complete the Brother MFC 7860 Wireless Setup process. It does matter which PC or desktop you are using, you can easily complete the setup process with easy instructions.
So, let’s proceed further and learn the simple steps.
Steps to Connect Brother MFC 7860dw To WiFi
Brother MFC 7860DW is considered to be one of the best wireless printers present in the market. The printer delivers amazing print results in high-quality.
It is easy to print, copy, or scan the documents with Brother and if you want to do it wirelessly , you can follow the steps below to Conect Brother MFC 7680dw to Wifi network for printing from any device with supported printing capabilties.
- Open the Wireless Network Wizard’.
- From the list of available options, find your WiFi network.
- Now, you have to enter the correct information for security key and you will get a connection.
- Once the connection is successfully established, you will receive a notification.
- Now you have to install the printer drivers. To install the drivers, you can either use the installation CD you got with the printer, or you can visit the Brother official website to download the printer drivers for your device.
- Make sure that you download the correct driver and software version for your Brother printer.
- Check if the printer is working fine by giving the print command.
Once you are done with the above-mentioned steps to proceed further to connect Brother MFC7860dw to wiFi with the simple guidelines mentioned below.
- If you want to connect Brother printer to a wireless network, you will need the network name and the password of your WiFi. You can find these details on the backside of your router and modem.
- Turn on your Brother printer and Computer.
- After this, click on the ‘Menu’ button.
- Tap on the ‘Settings or Spanner and Screwdriver’ icon and then choose ‘All Settings’ option.
- Scroll down to the network and hit the Ok button.
- Now, click on the ‘WLAN’ option,
- Select the Setup Wizard and click on the Ok button.
- Now, you have to choose your WIFi network and then enter the network password.
- Your Brother printer will be connected to the WiFi and start to print the documents.
Brother MFC-7860D printer makes it easy for users to print the documents wirelessly whenever they want. The printer comes with many fascinating features that can make the printing experience of the customers to the next level. Brother is one of the most reliable printer brand present in the market and its printers are appreciated worldwide by the users.
If you have a Brother MFC-7860DW printer and want to complete the Brother MFC7860dw wireless setup, the aforementioned instructions can help you.All the guidelines are very simple easy to understand, just make sure that you follow the instructions carefully.
However, if you have followed all the guidelines and unable to complete the setup process, then there could be something wrong with the printer. In that situation, you need to contact the Brother Customer team to get expert advice for troubleshooting the issue and successfully completing the printer setup for your computer.