Brother MFC l2700dw Connect to WiFi
Are you looking for help on how brother MFC l2700dw connect to WiFi? Facing trouble in brother MFC l2700dw wireless setup? If yes, then don’t panic! You have reached the right place. Now, you do not need to search further. In this article, you will get to know the way of establishing brother MFC l2700dw wireless setup. It will help in connecting the brother MFC l2700dx printer to the home network. Let’s get started.
Introduction to Brother MFC L2700DW Printer
The Brother MFC L2700DW is one of the famous all-in-one printers that have the ability to carry out various tasks such as print, scan, copy, and fax. One of the best features of this printer is that it supports wireless printing. With this printer, you can print the documents from anywhere after connected wirelessly. So, if the main location of Brother MFC L2700DW printer is at home or office then several people within that network range can access the printer and can print the documents without any hassle of cord or wires.
Before going ahead with the brother MFC l2700dw wireless setup, you need to ensure that you have a WiFi network connection with which you can connect. Also, you should have the network name or SSID and security key for your network. If you do not know these details then you can see them on the bottom or side of the access point or wireless router. Go through the below steps for brother MFC l2700dw connect to WiFi:
- Step 1: Firstly, connect your brother MFC l2700dw printer to the power socket by using the power cord. After that, press the power button to turn on your printer.
- Step 2: Thereafter, press the menu button on the control panel. It is located at the bottom right corner of the arrow keys.
- Step 3: Next, select your network by using up or down arrow keys. Tap on the OK button to go ahead.
- Step 4: In the next step, select the WLAN option by using the up or down arrow keys. After that, tap on the Ok button.
- Note: WLAN option is not available in all Brother printer model numbers.
- Step 5: Also, select the setup wizard with the help of up or down arrow keys. Tap on the Next button to proceed further.
- Step 6: Now, the screen will ask for enabling the WLAN option. Click on the Yes button to enable the WLAN. It will initiate the wireless setup wizard.
- Step 7: After that, the wireless setup wizard will display the list of all the nearby available networks. You have to choose your network with the help of up or down arrow keys. Click on the Save button to apply the changes made by you.
- Step 8: Once you enter the SSID then you need to enter the network key or password for your chosen network. After that, you can access the settings and can enable the connection to the access point or the wireless router. In case, you have an open and non-encrypted network then you do not need to enter the password. Proceed to the next step.
- Step 9: Now, you have to verify the wireless network. If your connection has been established successfully then your screen will display “Connected” and your brother MFC l2700dw printer will print the WLAN report. Also, the WiFi button located at the left side of the LCD display will start flashing green in color. If the connection has failed then the WLAN report print with the text “Connection: XX”.
- Step 10: In case of connection failure, you have to retrace the above steps to rectify the error.
Congratulations! With the above-mentioned steps, you have successfully completed the brother MFC l2700dw wireless setup on your system and can print the documents from anywhere within the wireless network range. For the wireless setup and to print the documents wirelessly from your brother MFC l2700dw printer, you need to ensure to download and install the latest available printer driver or software. After that, you can access the full functionality of your printer. In case of any query, you can contact our professional expert at our helpline number.