Brother HL5370dw wireless setup
Brother HL-5370DW is a monochrome laser printer that can help you to print the documents wirelessly after completing the Brother HL-5370DW wireless setup for your Windows and Mac device. The printer setup is very simple and easy, you just need to follow some simple guidelines. In this post, we are going to share the simple steps that can help you to complete the Brother HL-5370DW wireless setup. So, read on and find the simple instructions to complete the printer setup process.
Brother is considered to be one of the most reliable and trusted printer brands in the market. If you have recently purchased a new Brother printer and looking forward to completing its setup, you can follow the instructions mentioned below to connect Brother hl5370dw to wifi. These simple guidelines can help you to complete the setup on your Windows on a Mac device. Also, it is very important to have a strong and stable WiFi connection for the printer setup. So, make sure your internet is working fine.
Connect brother hl5370dw to wifi: Driver Installation
Here, we are going to tell you how you can download the necessary printer drivers to complete the setup process.
- Check and make sure that your computer is turned on. Also, you must be logged in as the administrator to complete the printer setup. If any program is running in the background you need to close it.
- Insert the Installation CD in the CD Drive for driver installation. If you do not have a CD, you can also visit the Brother printer official website to download the latest version of Driver and Software available for your device. ‘
- Click the ‘Install Driver’ option and accept the terms of the License Agreement. After that, follow the on-screen guidelines to complete this process.
Setup Brother Printer to WiFi network: Steps to Follow
- Connect the power cable to the printer and then to the power outlet to connect Brother hl5370dw to wifi. Press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button present on the control panel of the printer. Tap on the ‘Up and ‘Down’ menu to choose the ‘Network’ settings and hit the ‘Ok’ button.
- Select the ‘WLAN’ option.
- Click on the ‘Setup Wizard’ option. Enable the WLAN feature and for that, tap on the ‘Yes’ option. The printer will start looking for the available WiFi networks. Choose your WiFi network and click on the Ok button.
Once you type the login password, you need to tap on the Yes option to apply the changes. Now, wait for a while and let the printer get connected to the network. If the connection is successful, the message ‘Connected’ will appear on your screen.
We hope that with the help of these simple steps you will be able to complete the Brother hl5370dw wireless setup for your device. All the mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to follow. Just make sure that you have the network name and password to connect the Brother printer to the WiFi network. If you still have a doubt or there is any other query related to the setup process, you can contact the Brother Printer experts and seek the professional advice to complete the printer setup. The professionals will give you the best advice and also make sure that you have the best printing experience with your Brother printer.