Steps For Brother HL2280DW Wireless Setup
In offices, wireless printing has become a major need. It is so because everyone will not move to the printer creating a rush. The wireless printing helps you to take or share your printout from your seat only. For this, the only thing you need to do is to complete the Brother HL2280DW wireless setup. The process to complete the Brother Hl 2280DW Setup is very easy if one will go with the right steps. Therefore, this article will guide you with the set of instructions for completing the wireless setup of your Brother printer. So, start applying the steps one by one and get the end result as the wireless printing with your Brother HL2280DW printer.
Steps To Complete Brother Hl 2280DW Setup
The one essential thing that is required to do wireless printing is the same network. It means your system and the Brother printer should be in the same network in order to do successful printing. So, the steps to complete the Brother Hl 2280DW Setup are:
- Step 1: Connect your Brother printer to the same network as that of your system.
- Step 2: To do so, select the Menu option on the display panel of the Brother printer.
- Step 3: Further, select the WLAN option from the menu.
- Step 4: Then, tap on the Quick Setup Guide Wizard option.
- Step 5: Now, the display will ask you about the WLAN enable? Tap on the On option.
- Step 6: This will make your Brother printer search for the various networks present in your area.
- Step 7: Select the name of the required wireless network from the list on the display panel.
- Step 8: Enter the WLAN password if prompted.
- Step 9: The display panel will show the message, “Connection established”.
It specifies Brother printer is now connected to the Wireless network. Now, complete the installation of the printer driver, and use your Brother Printer for wireless printing.
Installation Of Brother Printer Driver For Brother HL2280DW Wireless Setup
The installation of the printer driver is important as it acts as a mediator between the printer and the system. Therefore, go with the following steps in order to complete the Brother HL2280DW wireless setup:
- Step 1: First, ensure that your system is connected to the same network to which the printer is connected.
- Step 2: Then, open the web browser which you want but preferably Google Chrome.
- Step 3: Then, type the address for the official web page of the Brother Printer in the address field.
- Step 4: Now, select or search for the model number of your Brother printer and also specify the OS.
- Step 5: Click on the Download option for the desired printer driver from the list.
- Step 6: Wait for the download to get completed. It will take 1-2 minutes depending upon your network speed.
- Step 7: Now, open the downloaded file from the selected location.
- Step 8: The installation wizard will open up for the Brother Printer setup.
- Step 9: Then, the welcome screen will ask for the language option, select the language of your choice.
- Step 10: Agree with the Terms and Conditions of the License Agreement.
- Step 11: Apply all the on-screen instructions to complete the setup of your printer.
- Step 12: Click on the finish button, at last, to exit from the installation window.
- Step 13: Go to the Control Panel, and then select the Devices and Printers option.
- Step 14: Now, click on the option Add a Printer present at the top of the window.
- Step 15: The available printers in the same network will be shown up.
- Step 16: Select the name of your printer, and click on Add.
- Step 17: Once the printer is added, take a test printout.
With the installation of the printer driver, Brother HL2280dDW wireless setup is complete in real terms for your Brother Printer.
Start Wireless Printing!
Wrapping Up! These are the simple and concise instructions to complete the Brother Hl 2280DW Setup for wireless printing. This article explains all the steps to connect your printer to the network along with the installation of the printer driver. So, you are getting everything here for the Brother HL2280dDW wireless setup. So, take a seat and start wireless printing with your Brother printer.