Brother HLL2305W Setup
Are you looking for simple steps for Brother HLL2305W wireless printer setup? Want to set up a long-lasting Brother HL-L2305W WiFi setup to be directly linked to computers? Well, there are several ways by which you can connect your computer to a Brother printer. The Brother HL-L2305W printer has the capability of connecting with WiFi and allows you to print documents wirelessly from your device without facing any difficulty.
The wireless printer setup is not easy as installing the printer, toner cartridge, and printing the documents. But, you don’t need to worry. Here, in this article, we have described some simple instructions that assist you in the Brother HLL2305W wireless printer setup. Let’s get started.
Instructions for Brother HL-L2305W Wireless Printer Setup
You can easily connect the Brother HLL2305W Wireless Printer Setup to the computer either through a USB cable or wirelessly. Once you complete the wireless setup, you can print and scan the documents very easily. Follow the below instructions for the Brother HLL2305W WiFi setup:
1: The first step is to unbox your brother hl-l2305w printer.
2: After that, remove the packaging material and tapes from all around your printer.
3: Thereafter, open the front panel of your printer.
4: You need to remove the silica gel bag and the drum unit from the drum frame.
5: Also, peel off the orange tape from the side of the drum unit of your printer.
6: Make sure to remove the orange tape under the Brother HL-L2305W printer. Close the printer’s front panel.
7: Check whether the toner cartridge is attached properly or not in the drum panel. Connect the power cord with your printer and electrical socket.
8: Turn on your brother hl-l2305w printer.
9: Once your printer becomes ready then connect the USB cable to your device. Also, make sure that your device is connected to the active network connection.
10: You can automatically download the brother hll2305w printer built-in drivers from the official website when you complete the process to connect your computer to the printer.
11: Ensure to place your printer and computer at a minimum distance after connecting with the USB cable.
12: Turn off your brother hl-l2305w printer and then switch it again.
13: At last, try to print the document to check whether your printer is working fine or not.
Brother HLL2305W WiFi Setup via Setup Wizard
Follow the below steps for Brother HLL2305W WiFi setup through the setup wizard:
- Firstly, connect your printer to the electrical socket. Turn on your printer.
- Hit on the Menu button.
- Choose your network by using the arrow keys. Press the Ok button.
- Select WLAN through arrow keys and then click on the Ok button.
- After that, choose the “Setup Wizard” using arrow keys and hit on the Ok button.
- Enable the wireless network when the “Enable WLAN command” option displays.
- Now, you have to wait for some time until your printer will search for the wireless network.
- Next, a list of the wireless networks will display on your screen.
- Select your wireless network by using the arrow keys and then tap on the Ok button.
- You need to fill the “Network key” through the authentication and encryption method.
- You also need to fill in the WEP key and then click on the Ok button. Save the settings.
- At last, print the documents.