Brother HL-3170CDW Wireless Setup
Are you looking for a brother hl-3170cdw wifi setup? Wondering how do I connect my brother hl-3170cdw to WiFi? Well, if the answer is Yes? Don’t worry! We are here to help you. Here, you will get the complete guide that helps you to connect your brother hl-3170cdw to the wireless network.
Overview of Brother hl-3170cdw Printer
Brother HL-3170cdw printer is one of the amazing printers having ultimate specifications that makes it best for both home or office purposes. Once you complete the brother hl-3170cdw wifi setup on your device, you can perform the print, scan, copy and fax operations. It offers an absolutely promising user experience to its customers. You can easily use this printer via Ethernet cable, USB cable, or WiFi connection.
How Do I Connect My Brother Hl-3170cdw To WiFi?
Before initiating the steps for connecting Brother HL-3170CDW printer to WiFi, you should know some details about your network. It includes the network name or SSID and security key of the network (Password). You will easily get these details on the backside of the router device.
Go through the below instructions step by step to connect Brother HL-3170CDW to a WiFi connection. Make sure to follow all the steps carefully without skipping any step:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to go to the Start button and search for the control panel on your brother HL-3170CDW printer to set it up wirelessly.
- Step 2: After that, connect the AC power cord to your printer. Thereafter, turn on your printer.
- Step 3: Click on the Menu button.
- Step 4: In the next step, use the up or down arrow keys to choose your network settings or to do the wireless setup.
- Step 5: Again, use the up or down arrow keys to choose your network. Click on the Ok button to continue.
- Step 6: Next, choose the WLAN by using the up or down arrow keys. Again, click on the Ok button to go ahead.
- Step 7: Also, choose the setup wizard by pressing the up or down arrow keys. Tap on the Ok button to go further.
- Step 8: Now, enable the wireless network to enable LAN. It will start your wireless setup wizard.
- Step 9: The Brother HL-3170CDW printer will start searching for the available network. A list of available network displays on the screen.
- Step 10: Enter the SSID of your chosen network and enter the password key. Press on the Ok button.
- Step 11: Click on the Yes button to apply the changes made in the settings.
- Step 12: A pop-up message is displayed on the screen saying that your printer is connected to the WiFi network successfully.
- Step 13: At last, click on the Ok button and close the window.
Hence, with these steps, you are successfully able to perform a brother hl-3170cdw wifi setup. All the steps are simple and easy to perform. Once you are done with brother hl-3170cdw wifi setup, you can print the documents from your computer or laptop without any hassle. Still, if you have any doubt or are facing difficulty in brother hl-3170cdw wifi setup then don’t hesitate. Feel free to call our support team at our toll-free number for better guidance.