HP is famous for manufacturing computers, laptops, printer scanners, etc., and the HP envy 7640 printer is the most popular affordable printer. With 123 HP ENVY 7640 Printer Setup, you can print documents, photos, emails, and web pages with your iPhone. HP envy 7640 printer uses a monochrome control panel. You can connect your HP envy 7640 printer to the computer either through a USB cable or wirelessly. In order to set up the HP envy printer, you need to download the printer drivers from 123.hp.com/envy7640. Let’s discuss the steps to set up the HP envy 7640 printer.
Steps to setup the HP envy 7640 printer
Before starting the wireless setup of the HP envy 7640 printer, unbox and place the printer on a smooth or dust-free surface. Now, take out all the accessories from the box. Go through the below-mentioned steps to set up the HP envy 7640 printer:
- After unboxing, grab a power cord and connect one into the printer and another end into the power source.
- Now, hit the power button on the printer and let the printer settle down.
- After that, use the arrow button to select an appropriate language and click on the ok button.
- Then, open the ink cartridge access door of the HP envy 7640 printer.
- Next, remove the protective covering from the ink nozzle and insert the ink cartridges in their respective slots. Now, close the ink cartridge’s access door.
- After that, pull out the paper tray and place a stack of papers into the tray.
- After aligning the papers in the paper tray, connect your HP envy 7640 printer and the computer system to the same network.
- Then, go to the control panel and tap on the “wireless” icon.
- Now, tap on the “settings” button and choose the “wireless setup wizard” option by using the down arrow button.
- Next, the printer will scan and display a list of all available networks. Scroll down to select the network name and tap on the ok button.
- After that, enter the network password and tap on the ok button.
- Then, open a web browser on your computer system and type 123.hp.com/envy7640 in the address bar of the web browser.
- Now, tap on the download button to start the downloading process of HP envy 7640 printer drivers.
- After successfully downloading the drivers, go to the “downloads” folder and open the setup file.
- Then, extract the file and proceed with the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of HP envy 7640 printer drivers.
Steps for wireless protected setup of HP envy 7640 printer
Following are the steps food wireless protected setup of HP envy 7640 printer:
- First of all, go to the control panel and tap on the “wireless” button.
- After that, select the “settings” option and then click on the “WiFi protected setup” button.
- Now, select the “PIN” option and continue with the on-screen instructions.
That’s all! You can download and install the printer drivers from 123.hp.com/envy7640 very easily. If you think that 123 HP ENVY 7640 Printer Setup is too technical then follow these simple steps and complete the setup of the HP envy 7640 printer in a hassle-free manner.